Monday, June 28, 2010

Been A While

Okay, so yes, it has been quite a while since I've posted anything on this. And now I have a bunch of pictures and things to post, so this may take a while. I think I will break it up into chunks to make it a little easier.

Back during Memorial Day weekend, I took the 3 oldest boys by themselves and we did something together just the two of us. That Friday I took Ben to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He loved the books and wanted to see the movie, so we did that. Typical kid movie, not as good as the book, but Ben really liked it.

On that Saturday, I took Chris bowling. He had been sad that he didn't get to go bowling way back when we went for Alex's birthday party there, so I took him bowling. He had a blast.

And I had a funny video of him bowling that I recorded on my phone, but apparently when I transferred it to my computer, my computer didn't like it and erased it from my phone too. I'm a little bummed. That one cracked me up.

On that Monday, I took Alex to see Shrek 4. He seemed to really like that one too. Daniel got to go to the store with me by himself later and pick out some stuff, so he thought that was pretty fun too.

Okay, I really am bummed about that video. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to see what's on my SD card on my phone to see if it's still saved there.

No comments: