Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two teeth!

I've been distracted enough with Ben's snow day and actually having to shovel here, which is almost unheard of, that I just noticed today that Daniel's second tooth has come through. It's low enough that it probably only came through yesterday, but I'm not totally sure. So now he officially has two teeth. We've been lucky and he's a pretty good teether and doesn't seem to get fussy with it. Really, really drooly, yes, but not fussy. He still really likes to chew on fingers and is still working on those top two teeth though. It's kind of funny that at about the same time that these two teeth came through, he's become way more interested in trying the food that we're eating. He gets all excited when I get me food and tries to take it from my hands. So far he really likes pizza, chicken nuggets, and caramel layer brownies. The boys tried giving him some of a chocolate bar with almonds in it the other day, which I quickly took away, but he did seem to like the taste of the chocolate. He's being trained young.

No comments: