Monday, July 30, 2007

Blessing weekend

Okay, so this last weekend we had Daniel's blessing. Thanks to all who made the effort and came up for it! We really appreciated it. You all made the weekend lots of fun. I think the boys liked the waterslide with their cousins the best. Last night after everyone had gone home and we were getting the boys ready for bed, Chris found a swim diaper and put it on over his pajamas and walked around saying, "swim suit." I think he really wanted to go again.

We had lots of good food at the brunch on Sunday and have lots of leftovers, so we get to eat well for a while. I had a good breakfast of watermelon and cinnamon rolls this morning.

I've been having problems putting some of the pictures from the weekend on this post, so I'll come back later to edit it and try again. I do have a few pictures on below, so make sure you check them out! You may notice that I also had a bit of a camera problem. In a lot of the pictures, it appears that one of the boys had touched the lens, so they're a bit blurry.

Okay, I'm having problems still. I don't think it likes me. So here's the link to the pictures I have on picasa, where they get saved when I try to post them. And I'm going to delete the post after this on the page that had the pictures. I think with my deleting some of the extras on picasa, it messed them up on the blog. Enjoy!
Bryce Toronto Family Blog


These two worked!

No comments: